Eat Me!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Brioche: Urban Baking & Catering

401 West Cordova Street (Gastown)
Vancouver, BC V6B1E5
Tel: (604) 682-4037
Fax: (604) 682-4036

Service: Interior Atmosphere: Pricing:

They've got a variety of items on their menu but so far I've only tried their toasted panini which are around $7 each. This is a great place to go for lunch but it does get quite packed because of its location. Unfortunately it closes around 8pm since it's not really not restaurant but I frequently see people come get take-out orders.


Tuna Panino
Tuna & Capers Panino
I love this sandwich! Its my ultimate comfort food when I'm craving tuna. Toasted crunchy thick bread, creamy lemony tuna...mmmMM I'll never forget the first time and all the subsequent times I have eaten this savory panino.

DSC00189
Prosciutto, Tomato, Bocconcini Panino
Very hearty! I like how the prosciutto isn't overly salty. The bocconcini really makes this taste good, it really hits the spot.

Brioche
Vegetable Rigatoni ~$13
Fresh ingredients really make this pasta yummy. The asparagus, tomato, zucchini, spinach, mushroom were light and tasted refreshingly sweet. There was barely any oil residue left in the sauce making this pasta very delectable. You have to try this!!


Salsicca Pasta ~$13
Super tasty and I think its my favourite pasta from Brioche. Personally its too big for me to finish in one sitting, but I can keep eating it as long as the plate isn't empty yet. The tomato-based sauce is refreshing with meat bits mixed in.

Brioche
Iced Cappuccino ~$4
This tall glass is very refreshing on a hot day. It has a good coffee flavour with real chocolate stirred in. The whipped cream on top is a yummy bonus!




Others' Input:
Brioche on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment