Eat Me!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Babylon Cafe

716 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z1A1
Tel: (604) 677-3522

Service: Interior Atmosphere: Pricing:

This takeout place is so small that only the first 4 people in the lineup fit inside, and this place ALWAYS has a lineup. The most popular location is the one on Robson/Granville corner facing Sears and Futureshop/Winners. The food quality is quite consistent and shawarmas are pretty easy to eat while walking on the street. When I have a shawarma craving, I always come here!

Babylon Cafe
Chicken Shawarma ~$5
I always get this flavour because it smells the best. I usually don't get it with any hot sauce but I've been told that its quite good spicy. The chicken is really tasty with 'the works' but after eating it I usually feel a little heavy... :( But you must try this!!

Others' Input:
Babylon Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Tia said...

this place always smells sooo good!

Post a Comment