Eat Me!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Milestones Bar & Grill

1145 Robson St (Downtown)
Vancouver, BC
(604) 682-4477

Service: Interior Atmosphere: Pricing:

We were here with a large party (30 people) so we had to all order from the group menu which was $25.99/per person including: Appetizer, Salad, Entrée, Coffee/Tea. The appetizer I tried was the deep fried prawns with sweet-chili sauce, it was very mediocre and I did not like it much. The Caesar Salad I got had too much garlic and it was quite spicy . The following were some of the entrées:

IMG_2937
Certified Angus Beef Top Sirloin
I've gotta say that this was a pretty bland steak. The sauces/gravies that accompanied the dish were all very pungent and after trying multiple combinations of them, I just gave up and ate the flavourless steak. Mashed potatoes have always been a favourite of mine, and these were very good. However, after just having a roasted garlic caesar salad, the garlic in the potatoes seemed overpowering. I would probably have enjoyed them more had I not ate the salad just prior to this.

IMG_2938
Grilled Sweet Soy Salmon
Tastes good. There was too much sauce so some of the white rice got drenched. I would have preferred the salmon to be slightly less firm (cooked).

IMG_2939
Butternut Squash Ravioli

Others' Input:
Milestones Grill and Bar on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Tia said...

i love their pasta!

Post a Comment