Eat Me!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Donburiya

#5-1329 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC

Service: Interior Atmosphere: Pricing:

This is a tiny take-out style restaurant situated where Ezogiku Noodle Cafe used to be. They serve a range of small- medium sized ramen bowls, rice bowls, and the usual sushi. I'm not sure exactly why people would come here since there are so many more proper, quality ramen restaurants in the area. I wasn't impressed by their offerings, but I was craving some takoyaki so that's what I ordered. I probably won't come here again unless I was desperate for food and all the other places are too crowded.

Donburiya
Takoyaki 10pcs ~$6
Your standard size/flavour of takoyaki. It didn't have the extra condiments such as seaweed flecks or bonito flakes.

Others' Input:
Donburiya on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment