Eat Me!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Anton's Pasta Bar

4260 E. Hastings St (North Burnaby)
Burnaby, BC V5K 1A1
Tel: (604) 299-6636

It wasn't my first time here but I hadn't eaten here in over a year so I thought I might revisit it. This place is known for the massive lineups and massive portions of food. The service was just okay. Going after 8:00 pm can get you a seat without much waiting. I'll probably come back to try a different dish, I remembered the red-sauced pastas tasted better...

Service: Interior Atmosphere: Pricing:

IMG_3502
Fettucine Alfredo $ 14.95
A cream parmesan cheese sauce with capicollo ham
This had too much black pepper, the capicollo ham was a nice touch. It seemed like a blend between the traditional Fettucine Alfredo and Carbonara.

IMG_3501
Linguine alla Vongole $14.95
Clams in a clear white wine sauce
It had way too much black pepper in it :( and it did not have enough clams. I won't order this one again :(

IMG_3512
Tiramisu $5?
Mild coffee-tasting, light, spongey cake. One of the better ones I've had in a restaurant in Vancouver.

Other's Input:
Anton's Pasta Bar on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Tia said...

i love this place :)

Post a Comment